So, for my next project I'm expanding my animation of Mr. Fish.
Let me introduce you to his catfish:


So, mr fish is going to be a lonely little guy who dreams of having a lady
but all he has is a catfish.
I just barely started modeling him so right now he's a polygonal mess.
I ended up dropping out of web design because I couldn't hack it.
Seriously, between house hunting, wedding planning and my other classes...as Jake
would say: "no sige", So I'm taking 3 credits of portfoolio again.
Now for a few engagements!



So, there are some that Jake and I were able to squeeze out.
Between the two of us and Jessica (our photographer and pal) it was a tuff time not
laughing and being silly. I didn't put the picture we ended up using for
the announcement because then it'd seem less exciting when you people look at it.
By the way, if you want an invite out there in blogger land then send me your address!
CUUUUUUTEEE! I love the last one! Your hair is so cute! Love ya miss ya can't wait to see ya!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I love the blue wood, the tights, your shoes, everything! Nice catfish too.
ReplyDeletep.s. Jake you look nice too.
Aw I love the last one too and your hair is so cute.
ReplyDeleteLook at you cute kids!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, sweet tights. Can't wait for the invite!
ReplyDeleteahh I love those pics..very cute..and the catfish..he's hott...with 2 t's hahah;)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Kara and Jakey! You guys look great together! And Kara old girl, you are a beautiful specimen indeed. Really, I just love these pics - I especially liked the first one - just the sweet mood of it. Thinking about you guys tying the knot (I think about it a lot, I admit!)always makes me so happy! Kudos to your photographer by the way.
ReplyDelete