Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LoVeS

Jenny had a baybay! Lucy Virginia Singleton (who we've already nicknamed Loves) was born this morning around 3:20. She's a beautiful little baby! Jenny toughed it out for so long last night that she left my parents house at 2:50 and Lucy came 30 minutes later. She surprised us being 18 days early although Jenn said a few times last week that she felt she'd be early.


Here's a few blurry pics. I'm sure Jenny won't appreciate the post-labor photos but she looks amazing.


Three Redheads:




7 comments:

  1. She is so lovely... Way to go Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these Kara! Sorry my phone was turned off last night but I got your message! :) Love the 3 redheads! I can't believe how big Casen seems in comparison only being 2 months older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I cannot wait until I get to meet little Lucy in person! You are so lucky you live in Logan. Can we get together next time I am in town after Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww she is so cute! Yay for Jenny and the 3 redheads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know those girls who go through childbirth and then take dazzling pictures of themselves holding the new baby... perfect hair, make-up etc? WELL! I am NOT one of those girls! (: But I'm one proud mama and I love my baby girl. Kara, you're a sweet sister/auntie for posting this - I've got to get my act together and post on my own blog now! And I love the nickname "loves" you and jake gave her! So cute.

    ReplyDelete