About 6 months ago I finished the viewbook for this past year and forgot to post it... we've already started meeting about next years. Those things are gonna kill me.
Today I hit my 3-year mark of working here... I started Valentines Day 2011. It seems like I've been here forever and just started at the same time. I've out-lived a couple of my favorite co-workers and am more acquainted with the politics of a University, the good and the bad. When I was trying to decide if I should go into graphic design, I was worried about making a bad company look good. I knew from past experience that if I didn't believe in my company I wouldn't be able to do it. Luckily, I really love the university and strongly believe a higher education is a worthy brand to build.
One more thing, this has been one of my fav's for a little while. I've even been waking up to it and I haven't started hating it yet :)
Kara! Wow! That viewbook makes me want to become an Aggie! Who wouldn't? You do amazing amazing work! I'm so proud of you! Seriously. Love it.
ReplyDelete